Wednesday 12 January 2011

Considerate Staff

My staff here at CFLRS are very considerate. They are always helping us out when we need it and their friendly reminders leave a lasting impression. For instance: during this mornings inspection, It was brought to my attention that the quality of my hospital corners may not be completely up to par. Instead of making my bed again, I simply tucked the corner back under, hoping it would pass until later tonight when I could make it properly. To remind me that shortcuts just don't cut it here, the staff politely piled all my sheets and blankets on my desk and put my mattress in the shower. Wasn't that kind of them? Luckily no one got the bright idea of turning the shower on.

Still, lesson learned.

---
Friar Greg
Unsecure message sent from my Blueberry device

No comments: